On hand is a team of experienced technicians offering support with pre-delivery inspections, installation, routine maintenance, breakdown and warranty repairs serving a diverse client base. Calibration and certification can be carried out on specialized products such as gas monitors, construction levelling apparatus and metering equipment.
In addition to carrying out repairs and maintenance at our well-equipped workshop based in Taiz St., engineers will also undertake work at the customer's premises or work site. The division has a rapid response capability to go anywhere in the Highlands to undertake work on a machine and get it back into business as soon as possible.
After Sales Service Techniques:
These are our Company’s General After Sales Service Techniques
- Sales Professionals need to stay in touch with the customers even after the deal. Never ignore their calls.
- Call them once in a while to exchange pleasantries.
- Give them the necessary support. Help them install, maintain or operate a particular product.
- Any product found broken or in a damaged condition must be exchanged immediately by the sales professional. Don’t harass the customers. Listen to their grievances and make them feel comfortable.
- Take feedback of the products and services from the customers. Feedback helps the organization to know the customers better and incorporate the necessary changes for better customer satisfaction.