SAM is a prime supplier of many industrial, workshop, and oil field companies with a wide range of products that includes Hand Tools, Power Tools, Welding Equipment, Welding Consumables, Machine Tools, Power Generators, Machineries, Steel Connection Clamps, Security Products, Safety Products and much more.
Other Relevant Corporation Information
D-U-N-S Number: 534579086
UNCAGE Code: STC05
Identification Number (IDN): 4048
North American Classification System (NAICS): 236220
MARC Org Code: YE-SaSIS
UNGM Registration Number: 196482
UNPD Vendor ID Number: 33548
Our Core Values
- Promotion of teamwork spirit.
- Our technical expertise is our core competency.
- Our role is to fulfill our customers’ specific needs.
- Our customers are our partners.
- Continuous drive for excellence.
Commitment to Quality
Depending on their interest and requirements, timely services are offered to SAM’s highly valued customers. Quality of service is the first priority of SAM.
To meet its customer’s satisfaction, SAM implement international business standards. Full time staffs are available to keep in touch with SAM’s customers and to ensure that all their comments and enquiries are responded to.
Commitment to Health, Safety and Environment
SAM is committed to conduct its business in a manner that accounts for occupational health and safety of all people involved and ensures environment protection and sustainability. While performing its services, SAM gives high priority and ensure commitment to:
- Pursue the goal of no harm to people or the community.
- Protect the environment and ensure its sustainability.
- Safe handling of toxic chemicals and materials.
- Use energy resources and materials efficiently.
- Have a systematic approach to health, safety and environment management that ensures compliance with international and local regulations.
- Conduct activities and provide services in a manner ensuring minimum risk levels.
- Play a leading role in promoting best practices in the industry.